Keep your workplace healthy with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia’s (CCI) safety and risk services.
CCI Members receive:
- FREE telephone advice on occupational safety and health (OSH) and workers’ compensation issues
- Discounted professional OSH consultancy, customised training courses, business briefings and workers’ compensation training courses
- Collective representation in state and federal lobbying activities.
Our services also include:
- OSH consultancy – including onsite placement
- Workforce safety check, health and risk profiling
- OSH management systems including policies and procedures
- Workplace processes and documentation such as risk assessments and safe work procedures
- Training for management and employees (e.g. bullying, mental health, emergency management, risk perception, manual handling)
- Assistance preparing for tender
- Assistance following a WorkSafe Inspector visit
- Workers’ compensation — claims management, return-to-work strategies, injury management, independent audits and tips on how to reduce your premiums, direct liaison with doctors, insurers and WorkCover WA
- Self-insurance — feasibility study
- Workplace safety check – ideal for businesses with limited time and safety resources
Our many years of experience in managing workers’ compensation claims allows us to offer expert advice and guidance which will simplify and speed up the claims process.
For more information on our Safety and Risk Services and how we can assist your business, contact the team today.
P: (08) 9365 7415