Health and Safety Representatives play a critical role as the communication link between workers and managers in the management of the day to day safety and health issues. This course will help to keep you up to date with your continued success as a Safety and Health Representative.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand any recent legislative updates relevant to the role of the Safety and Health Representative
- Represent employees in safety and health matters through your role as a Safety and Health Representative
- Discuss risk management processes in the workplace on safety and health issues
- Clarify inspection responsibilities
- Understand your role within the OHS committee meetings
- Discuss the role of WorkSafe WA inspectors and the issuing of Provisional Improvement Notices (PINs)
If there are no sessions available, please contact the CCI Training team on (08) 9365 7500.