Front-line managers and supervisors are a vital key to having a safe and healthy workplace where employees are motivated to behave in a safe manner.
Through a series of practical information delivery and exercises, this course will provide participants with relevant health and safety knowledge that can be directly applied within the workplace to manage occupational health and safety within the business and within their team.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to understand:
- Their responsibilities as an OSH leader under WA’s OSH laws
- How to motivate and encourage safe work behaviours
- Risk management principles
- How to conduct a basic incident investigations
- Safe management of hazardous substances
- Their role within emergency management
- The roles and powers of Worksafe WA
- Principles for reducing the risk of manual handling injuries
If there are no sessions available, please contact the CCI Training team on (08) 9365 7500.