As key personnel for continual improvement of OSH in the workplace, front-line managers and supervisors need a range of skills to effectively manage health and safety and motivate their team.
Through a series of practical information delivery and exercises, this course will provide participants with relevant health and safety knowledge that can be directly applied within the workplace to encourage and support their team.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to understand:
- Their responsibilities as an OSH leader
- How to use the tools provided to influence team behaviour
- How to conduct a basic incident investigations
- The requirements for the safe management of hazardous substances
- Their role within emergency management
- The roles and powers of Worksafe WA
- Principles for reducing the risk of manual handling injuries
If there are no sessions available, please contact the CCI Training team on (08) 9365 7500.