This practical course explores the current requirements for enterprise bargaining under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Act) and provides a range of techniques and strategies aimed at helping employers effectively manage the process.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between the different types of agreements available under the Act
- Understand what motivates different parties to bargain
- Describe the process for making an enterprise agreement
- Draft an enterprise agreement which strategically aligns with your business requirements and meets the requirements of the Act
- Deal with the threat of industrial action
- Describe the good faith bargaining provisions of the Act
- Undertake the necessary preparations in order to negotiate a successful enterprise agreement
- Identify the stages of negotiations
- Carry out negotiations with more confidence
If there are no sessions available, please contact the CCI Training team on (08) 9365 7500.