If you are responsible for HR in the business, then you hold an important role in an organisation ensuring compliance with employment law. In recent years, the need for managers and HR professionals to understand their obligations has been underlined by the potential for personal fines to be issued under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth).
As employment law is a complex and ever changing field, it is important to know how to be able to find the answers you need.
Designed for anyone is who is responsible for the HR function, this course will provide participants with:
- Confidence to navigate the Fair Work Act 2009
- In depth understanding of HR critical parts of the National Employment Standards, and how these interact with other instruments
- Knowledge to protect yourself and the business against costly unfair dismissal and general protections claims
- Ability to recognise discrimination and harassment and what you need to do to train employees and properly manage complaints
- Overviews of transfer of business, industrial action, stand down, lawful deductions, record keeping and more!
If there are no sessions available, please contact the CCI Training team on (08) 9365 7500.