Planning can make the difference between business survival or failure following an emergency event.
Business continuity and disaster recovery planning are processes that help organisations prepare for disruptive events. While these events often refer to natural disasters, such as cyclones or bushfires – they also include more commonplace incidents like cyber-attacks, power outages and road accidents.
CCI’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Workbook is a free resource with step by step processes, checklists and editable sections designed to help WA businesses develop a business continuity plan.
The 53 page workbook covers:
- Employer legislative obligations in an emergency event
- Business Functions and Services – identifying critical operations
- Risk analysis – identifying high risk hazards to your business
- Business Impact Analysis – determine how long your business could survive without cash being generated
- Responsibilities under OSH laws – first aid, emergency management and evacuations
- Communications strategy – managing the emergency response phase and recovery phase
- Post disaster recovery checklist
- and more!
CCI’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Workbook is produced with the support of the Office of Emergency Management under the All West Australians Reducing Emergencies (AWARE) grant program.
To download your FREE copy of the Workbook, simply fill in the form: