The CCI International Trade Centre (ITC) is the first point of contact for exporters, importers and all others engaged in international business. At the ITC we receive overseas trade and buy/sell offers on a daily basis, which we share through our International Trade Opportunity Service, ensuring our members are regularly provided with up-to-date trade news and information.
Our comprehensive team of trade specialists provide advice and support across a broad range of industry areas including:
- starting up an import or export business;
- trade documentation requirements;
- finding suppliers or buyers both in Australia and overseas;
- market information;
- latest export and import news, reports, customs information, consular advice, trade events, market briefs and trade opportunities;
- promoting your business to the world;
- export assistance programs;
- sponsorship of short-stay visas for foreign business visitors;
- organising SKillsMatch tours on behalf of sponsoring Western Australian companies. These tours are designed to bring foreign skilled workers from overseas to Western Australia to fill skilled labour positions; and
- connecting WA businesses with investors through our InvestMatch service
For further information on how we can help your business please contact us.