Did you know there is an apprentice training facility in your local area that is backed by WA’s peak industry body?
Established in 1997, CCI’s Industrial Training Institute (ITI) provides an apprentice training facility right in the middle of the Kwinana industrial area.
ITI’s management team and specialist trainers are passionate about training the next generation of trades people.
Through the expertise of our professional staff, we provide some of the best electrical, mechanical and fabrication apprentice training available.
Our commitment to you:
- quality training from experienced industry staff;
- flexible pathway selection to suit individual needs;
- face-to-face negotiations for all apprentices and employers when selecting a suitable qualification pathway;
- same day notification of absences;
- a blend of on and off the job evidence gathering;
- progress feedback after each block of training;
- regular employer visits by trainers in the metro area;
- a small and friendly institute that maintains all work ethics required by the industry; and
- a local, convenient location.
Click on the image above to learn more about our services.