Click on the image for full course details.
| || |
IR Master Class – can your business afford not to?
Click here to find out how CCI can help your business develop its IR knowledge to a professional level across a range of industrial relations issues.
13 weeks (1 session per week)
5 August - 28 October 2014
Tuesdays, 9.00am - 12.30pm
2 weeks, full time
10 - 13 November, 1 - 4 December 2014
Monday - Thursday, 8.30am - 4.30pm
For more information or to express an interest in attending CCI’s IR Master Class, please contact CCI’s Employee Relations Advice team on (08) 9365 7660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CCI IR Master Class – Bullying Specialist Unit
Managing Bullying in the Workplace – From all angles
The introduction of the Fair Work Act’s bullying provisions has increased awareness and reignited a desire to proactively manage bullying in the workplace.
This comprehensive full-day workshop will be delivered by CCI’s experts and will consider bullying and the management of bullying from all angles.
Tuesday 22 July 2014 – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Click here for more information on this Specialist IR Master Class or contact Michelle Newton on (08) 9365 7730 or email email@example.com.
With the largest team of employee relations specialists in WA, CCI consultants understand the issues affecting your industry and strive to provide practical, cost effective industrial relations solutions to employers.
What we can do for your business:
- Develop an employee relations strategy to help employers get the best out of their employees.
- Develop HR policies that meet current legislative requirements.
- Provide your business with comprehensive and cost effective training courses.
- Assist employers resolve employee disputes in-house.
- Provide effective representation in cases where external parties become involved.
Click here to read more about what we can do to help your business.
Employee Relations Advice
CCI’s Employee Relations Advice Centre provides information and advice on a wide range of human resources and employee relations issues.
Businesses who join under the Member Advantage arrangement receive unlimited telephone access to the Employee Relations Advice Centre as part of their annual membership fee.
Call today for assistance with the following:
- Wage rates
- Award and agreement interpretation
- Performance management and termination
- Absenteeism and attendance management
- Equal opportunity, bullying and harassment
- Workplace investigations
- Union right of entry
- Workplace policies and procedures
- Employee minimum entitlements
- Unfair dismissals
- Record keeping
Ph: (08) 9365 7660
Our phone line is open during the following times:
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
The line is closed on weekends and public holidays